The triangular shape with two sides on three covered by panels allows you to accumulate energy throughout the day. The photovoltaic area is extended longitudinally to the support pole ensuring, compared to the suspended photovoltaic panels, in addition to greater safety a lower oscillation, in case of strong wind.
Immunity to traditional problems
The problems of sediments and deposits on the panels of classic inclined photovoltaic street lamps are completely inexistent with INNOVARK®. Traditional panels are covered and the functionality for which they were installed is lost. Deflections of birds, resins, leaves, dust and other debris carried by the wind are a very common cause of the decrease in the yield of solar panels. INNOVARK® has no problems for the orientation of the best efficiency for all seasons of the year with any type of weather.
The electronic low voltage regulation system combined with hermetic gel batteries suitable for cyclic discharge allow the lamp to have a long operating life without the need for periodic maintenance. The capacity of each battery is 110 Ah and guarantees a minimum autonomy of 10 days in total absence of insolation (with charged batteries). INNOVARK® can be integrated with a vertical wind generator to develop more power or to cope with prolonged light shortages. The vertical design limits its oscillation with respect to horizontal wind generators. The turbines run at low speed without producing any noise and are not harmful to the birds as they do not create air pockets and do not drag them into the blades.
Easy to install
The installation of the PFV generator is extremely simple and immediate, it can be installed almost anywhere and does not involve high costs for cable ducts, excavations, restorations, resurfacing, crossings of pre-existing services, as in traditional light fixtures installations.
- The PFV generator is autonomous, ecological, has no running costs and maintenance is limited to the replacement of the LED lamp after about 50,000 hours.
- Being independent of the electrical distribution guarantees the operation of the PFV generator even in case of network blackout.
- The particular construction technique makes it protected from possible vandalism, attempts at theft, exceptional atmospheric events such as strong gusts of wind, hailstorms, etc.
- Working at low voltage, it reduces the risk of electric shock to zero.
Modularity and scalability
The PFV generator is based on an expandable modular system depending on the energy required.
Architecturally it is innovative, not invasive and can be inserted in any environment.
It can also, through other additional modules:
- Connect to the electricity grid for the sale of excess electricity
- Feed electrical and electronic devices for street furniture, urban or civil furniture, (other street lamps, bright billboards, signs, speed indicator panels, mobile fields, traffic lights, loudspeakers, etc.)
- Allow charging of electric cars
Expandability and Remote Control
INNOVARK® can be integrated with a microprocessor card that allows you to add multiple functions, accessible and configurable via a web app:
- Switch the lamp on / off and adjust the lighting periods.
- View the health and percentage of battery power.
- View the power produced by the photovoltaic panel and the wind generator.
- Check the operation of the lamp and the hours of use.
- See streaming a web-cam for video surveillance.
- Serve as a WiFi access point or range extender
- Read any type of sensor in real time including temperature, humidity, pressure, wind speed, dust level and pollution present, etc.
The street lamp with patented Photovoltaic generator Innovark is guaranteed by structural calculation as per specification. The white light LED lamp (28W, 24V, 2740 Lumen) provides an intense and uniform lighting reducing consumption to a minimum, the orientation of the lamp is optimized to reduce waste and light pollution as much as possible. Unlike other panels it does not require large horizontal surfaces, is compact and can be placed in virtually any area radiated by the Sun without the need for invasive interventions for the landscape. Architecture and design have been designed to safeguard the environmental impact and to discourage vandalism.